Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Organizing and Cleaning Up!

This is the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt progress at 36 blocks!  I've made a few more since this photo.

 Flower Pot!

 Four Winds
 Friendship Star!

 I've also been slowly adding to this new String Quilt by cleaning out the scrap buckets!  While doing this, the thought occurred to me that I'm sick of some of these scraps. I've included some of these same scraps in two years worth of projects!   I'm ready to be done with them and get new scraps:) (Read this as, I can't wait to cut into some new fabric!)
 I also used the leftover blocks from a quilt that I made last year to make this little table runner!  I had exactly this many blocks and didn't have to add anything except 4 solid white squares!  I love free projects!  I, also, love the quilting in that center diamond!  
Not much quilting to report from this last weekend as I spent the entire weekend sewing 50 yards worth of pinch pleated patio draperies for a friend.  The fabric was a neutral, woven Sunbrella fabric which sewed up beautifully.  I can't wait to get a photo of them installed!  Have a good week!

1 comment: